The Printers Chapter of TUP 2017 features answers to the key questions describing the current market for PC printers. In addition to reporting market penetration and share, TUP dives deeper to profile who is – and isn’t – using PC printers, and how they are being used. Further, this chapter addresses those who are printing remotely, either to their own printers or to someone else’s or a service.
In addition to the following printer and printing-focused questions, TUP 2017 also includes many other chapters which comprehensively describe the most important devices and behaviors of technology users today.
Examples of questions addressed in TUP 2017 – Printers Chapter Continue reading
MetaFacts has expanded coverage again in Technology User Profile (TUP) with the TUP 2016 Edition.
We’ve carefully chosen the hottest tech products and services, and sized how real they are before including them in the comprehensive TUP survey.
For TUP 2016, several quickly-developing and competitive tech products and services include:
- More Wearables, beyond watches and fitness bands – VR Goggles/headsets (e.g. Oculus Rift, HTC Vive)
- IoT – from Internet-connected video doorbells to smart locks
- Home Projectors
- Standalone Scanners
- 3D Printers
- Voice- enabled personal assistants (e.g. Google Now, Apple Siri, Microsoft Cortana, Amazon Alexa) and Voice-enabled Wireless Speakers (e.g. Amazon Echo)
- Smartphone service details including data caps and family plans
- “Instant ink” subscriptions
- Expanded coverage of gaming notebooks and desktops, spanning those designed for gaming to PCs (and other devices) used for casual gaming
These combine with the hundreds of other elements tracked in TUP to form a deeply complete picture.
We know our clients rely on TUP for more than topline estimates, and instead value the completeness of TUP to reveal a truly useful, nuanced, and solid technology user profile.
To learn how your company can subscribe, please contact MetaFacts.
MetaFacts – We help our clients create the future
Filed under Communication, Early Adopters, Entertainment, Families, Forward-Leaning, Gaming Desktops, Gaming Notebooks, Gaming PCs, Life Stage, Multiple Devices, Printing, Smartphones